Yes, if you’re a veteran of the Armed Services or National Guard. This is the only true “no money down” loan.
I recently closed a $300,000 VA (Veterans Administration) loan. The total the buyer brought to closing was $274; the 30-year fixed rate was in the 3’s.
- How can we help with your mortgage? Here are 2 examples: - June 26, 2017
- Home Sales in Bloom - May 25, 2017
- Divorce and Your Home - March 3, 2017
- No Cost Mortgage Loans – Fact or Fiction? - February 24, 2017
- Can you buy your dream home with no money down? - August 23, 2016
- Homeownership Satisfies Family Needs - November 30, 2015
- Mortgage Approval Before You Start Your Home Search - November 23, 2015
- Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy - November 16, 2015
- Vital Strategies For Homeowners In Bankruptcy - November 9, 2015
- Mortgage Restructuring To Avoid Bankruptcy? - November 2, 2015