The HomePath Renovation Program is specifically for borrowers purchasing a Fannie Mae Owned property and also needing to fund moderate renovation.
Features of the HomePath Renovation Program include:
- Primary residence and Investment Property transactions are eligible.
- Financing will fund both the purchase and renovation of the home.
- Renovation funds are held in escrow until the renovations are complete.
- Low down payment and flexible mortgage terms are applicable.
- No mortgage insurance is required.
- Renovation costs are limited to 35% of the ‘as repaired’ value or $35, treatment 000 – whichever is less.
For more information on the HomePath Renovation Program – Call 847.441.4116 or Click Here.