How about 1 day?
In the past if you had a Bankruptcy you would have to wait 2 years with an FHA loan and 4 years with a conventional loan. With a Foreclosure the wait would be at least 3 years (FHA loan) and 7 years with a non-FHA loan. A VA (for military veterans) loan requires a 2 year waiting period.
I can reduce the waiting period to 1 day after completion of a bankruptcy or foreclosure. Call me at 847-441-4116 or send me an email – email@example.com – if you or someone you know has had one of these “life events” and wishes to purchase a new home without waiting.
While it’s true that “bad things happen to good people” there is now an alternative to renting.
- Divorce and Your Home - March 3, 2017
- No Cost Mortgage Loans – Fact or Fiction? - February 24, 2017
- Can you buy your dream home with no money down? - August 23, 2016
- Homeownership Satisfies Family Needs - November 30, 2015
- Mortgage Approval Before You Start Your Home Search - November 23, 2015
- Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy - November 16, 2015
- Vital Strategies For Homeowners In Bankruptcy - November 9, 2015
- Mortgage Restructuring To Avoid Bankruptcy? - November 2, 2015
- Preparing Your Home for an Appraisal - October 26, 2015
- How Soon Can You Purchase A Home After A Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Or Short Sale? - September 22, 2015