Follow these steps while in bankruptcy:
- Save all paperwork regarding your bankruptcy, and keep it organized. This will prove beneficial after your bankruptcy as you now have all of the pertinent information in one place. Also, be sure to write down your discharge date. It’s surprising how many people forget to do this.
- Establish a household budget. This can be accomplished in many ways, but there are several inexpensive computer programs available which do an excellent job.
- Throughout the bankruptcy, do your best to not only live below your means, but to save as much cash as possible. You never know what you may need it for once the process is completed.
- Be prepared for a barrage of junk mail. There will be sharks on the loose who are hoping to capitalize on your need for credit.
- How can we help with your mortgage? Here are 2 examples: - June 26, 2017
- Home Sales in Bloom - May 25, 2017
- Divorce and Your Home - March 3, 2017
- No Cost Mortgage Loans – Fact or Fiction? - February 24, 2017
- Can you buy your dream home with no money down? - August 23, 2016
- Homeownership Satisfies Family Needs - November 30, 2015
- Mortgage Approval Before You Start Your Home Search - November 23, 2015
- Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy - November 16, 2015
- Vital Strategies For Homeowners In Bankruptcy - November 9, 2015
- Mortgage Restructuring To Avoid Bankruptcy? - November 2, 2015