Investor Purchase & Refinance
The loan is based on cash flow, not your income or tax returns. Qualification is based on the property’s cash flow. As an example, if the total monthly rental income is 10% more than the total monthly mortgage payment, including property taxes and insurance, you can qualify for a loan.
- No personal income used to qualify
- 20% down
- 1-4 units and condo
- Loans up to $1 million
- Fixed or adjustable rates
- $300,000 cash out for a refinance
- Credit score down to 600
- 2 years after a foreclosure, bankruptcy, or short sale.
Investor Purchase and Refinance with No Income or cash flow
- As little as 20% down
- No personal income or tax returns
- No cash flow requirements
- Credit as low as 600
- 2 years after a bankruptcy, 3 years after a foreclosure or short sale.