Neal did an excellent job explaining the process upfront from start to finish. He and Pam provided me weekly updates through phone calls and emails as needed. After three months working with Chase bank I gave up and contacted this company. They were able to complete my mortgage refinancing in less than four weeks! After purchasing two homes in the past 20 years, I can easily say that i had the best customer service experience in regards to mortgage refinancing from this company.
1st Eagle Mortgage, Inc.
790 W. Frontage Rd., Northfield, Illinois 60093
NMLS# 453013 IL LICENSE # MB6760798
Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee
Phone: 847.441.4116 | Fax: 847.441.4117
Division of Banking
100 W. Randolph Street, 9th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
STATE OF ILLINOIS COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT NOTICE:
The Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Department) evaluates our performance in meeting the financial services needs of this community, including the needs of low-income to moderate-income households. The Department takes this evaluation into account when deciding on certain applications submitted by us for approval by the Department. Your involvement is encouraged. You may obtain a copy of our evaluation. You may also submit signed, written comments about our performance in meeting community financial services needs to the Department.
- Five Key Steps for First-Time Home Buyers When Interest Rates Are High April 6, 2023
- Five Benefits of Using a Mortgage Broker Versus a Bank April 6, 2023
- Pros and Cons of Using Home Equity Loans to Pay Off Credit Card Debt March 6, 2023
- The Next Big Thing in Reverse Mortgages January 30, 2023
- 10 Secrets About Home Equity Lines of Credit You Need to Know January 15, 2023