Homeownership Satisfies Family Needs
According to a recent study performed by The Joint Center for Housing Studies at Harvard University, there are five important reasons why owning a home makes Americans feel satisfied.
It means having a good place to raise children and provide them with a good education. Even those without children at the time of purchase, may have this in the back of their mind as a major reason for choosing the location of their home.
- You have a physical structure where you and your family feel safe. It is no surprise that having a place to call home with all that means in comfort and security is the #2 reason.
- It allows you to have more space for your family. Whether your family is expanding, or an older family member is moving in with you, how this fits your needs is a close third on the list.
- It gives you control over what you do with your living space, like renovations and updates. Looking to actually try one of those complicated wall treatments that you saw on Pinterest? Want to
- Finally adopt that puppy or kitten you’ve seen online 100 times? Who’s to say that you can’t in your own home?
- Owning a home is a good way to build up wealth that can be passed along to your family. Lock in your housing expense now with an investment that will build equity that you can also borrow against in the future.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a move-up buyer who wants to start a new chapter in your life, I can help you find a way to successful and satisfying homeownership.
Call Herb Levin, 1st Eagle Mortgage, @ 847-441-4116
November 30th, 2015 by Herb Levin