I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you very much for all of your help and patience with the purchase of my new place. You really helped making what could have been a very stressful situation almost a non-event. You are very good at what you do and are a pleasure to deal with. I’ll make sure to recommend you to anyone that I know that might be in need of a mortgage.
1st Eagle Mortgage, Inc.
790 W. Frontage Rd., Northfield, Illinois 60093
NMLS# 453013 IL LICENSE # MB6760798
Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee
Phone: 847.441.4116 | Fax: 847.441.4117
Division of Banking
100 W. Randolph Street, 9th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
STATE OF ILLINOIS COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT NOTICE:
The Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Department) evaluates our performance in meeting the financial services needs of this community, including the needs of low-income to moderate-income households. The Department takes this evaluation into account when deciding on certain applications submitted by us for approval by the Department. Your involvement is encouraged. You may obtain a copy of our evaluation. You may also submit signed, written comments about our performance in meeting community financial services needs to the Department.
- What tips should first time home buyers know to navigate the market? February 24, 2024
- What Steps Are Included in the Home Buying Process for First-Time Buyers? February 17, 2024
- How Can I Consolidate My Credit Card Debt Into One Payment? February 10, 2024
- What Are the Best First Time Home Buyer Programs Available in 2024? February 3, 2024
- The Ins and Outs of Real Estate Loans: A Comprehensive Guide January 19, 2024